The information contained on this page constitutes information and not legal advice. The reader assumes all responsibility for any and all use of this information. Please consult an attorney for specific questions. This page may be updated periodically.
The following are requirements for submitting Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) notices of infringement and DMCA counter-notices to Interfocus. However, we prefer that you use our reporting form, which allow us to process notices with greater efficiency and enable authorized parties to send notices with quality and ease.
To report infringement to Interfocus’s designated agent. If you are not able to use the reporting form, please see the requirements below.
If you believe that material residing on or accessible through Interfocus infringes a copyright, you may send a notice of infringement via email to email@example.com,which must include all of the following required information:
1. a signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the intellectual property owner whose right has been allegedly infringed upon -- signatures may be provided electronically by typing your name;
2. identification in sufficient detail of the work allegedly infringed upon;
3. identification of the allegedly infringing material on Interfocus including the specific location of the material so that Interfocus can find it -- for listings, please provide the Interfocus listing URL to each item you allege is infringing;
4. the name of the intellectual property owner, and contact information for the notifier including name, address, telephone number, and email address;
5. a statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. a statement that the information provided in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the notifier is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
If you misrepresent that material is infringing, you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees). Therefore, if you are not sure whether the material is infringing, please contact an attorney before submitting a notice to Interfocus. Fraudulent or abusive notices may result in account termination or other legal consequences.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.